Founded in 1942, Fowler White has grown over the last six decades into one of Florida's largest and most dynamic law firms. As a result of Fowler White's commitment to professionalism and quality legal services, the firm’s reputation has soared. Today, Fowler White is a full service, multi-practice law firm, that remains committed to a philosophy of excellence, proficiency, results and value.
Fowler White's continued pledge -- to deliver the highest quality of legal services -- begins with its senior shareholders, who have practiced together since the early 1960's and whose shared philosophy provided historical continuity to the firm’s growth. In recognition of the lawyer's multi-faceted role as adviser, counselor and advocate, the firm recruits lawyers with a proven commitment to educational excellence, professionalism and quality legal service. Fowler White supports those lawyers with a highly trained and experienced staff of paralegals, secretaries and support personnel.
The firm is committed to the use of the latest technological advances and provides its lawyers with the most recent computer technology and support. Fowler White’s state of the art computer network provides its attorneys access to the widest range of information resources and promotes the development and growth of the firm's multi-disciplinary team approach to the increasingly complex and potentially costly legal challenges our clients face.
In addition to their client service, firm lawyers are actively involved in the community and serve as officers or board members of national corporations and professional, charitable and educational organizations. The firm's deep commitment for over a half century to quality client service and public and private outreach has assisted our clients in achieving success and prospering in an ever changing and increasingly complex legal and regulatory environment.
Fowler White lawyers speak Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian and Russian. Fowler White is also the only South Florida law firm selected as a member of ALFA International.